- About Us
- Contact Us
- Cracker Fair
- Cracker Fair 2020
- Cracker Fair Lemon Bay Fest
- Englewood History
- History of the Green Street Church
- Rental Information for Weddings, Meetings, etc.
- The Historic Green Street Church
- The Wild Man of Englewood
- Wedding Calendar
- 148:00 AM-11:00 AMDecember 14, 2019
Visit us at our new location: 510 S. Indiana Avenue, just south of the historic Lemon Bay Cemetery and enjoy finding bargains on all sorts of items. Shop for Christmas and Holiday gifts or treat yourself! Saturday, December 14th at 8am. And don’t miss seeing our lovely historic throw. Yours for a $50 donation.
- 177:00 PM-9:00 PMDecember 17, 2019
*We are a 100% volunteer Florida-based charitable not-for-profit 501 (c)(3) corporation (REGISTRATION NO. CH49480). A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING THEIR WEBSITE (FloridaConsumerHelp.com). REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
These web pages may contain links to third-party sites.
The Lemon Bay Historical Society is not responsible for any of these external links.